Wednesday, November 14, 2012

West Coast Adventures!

To say that I had a good time while visiting my sisters and nephew on the west coast would be a HUGE understatement. I had an absolute BLAST! We had so much fun visiting, chatting, running, shopping, trick-or-treating, baking, cooking, laughing and enjoying each other's company. It was a trip I will remember for years to come! Here are some pictures from my eleven day adventure! Enjoy! :-) xoxo

The trip began with delicious happy hour pizza from this fabulous Seattle establishment! So tasty! Honestly, add this to your list of places to dine if/when you're in Seattle!

Dessert was Yogurtland! Thanks, Mom, for funding this sweet outing! We enjoyed Taro, Pistachio, New York Cheesecake, Frosty Vanilla and Toasted Coconut. So tasty and delicious!


Saturday, my sister and I ran the Pumpkin Push 5K to benefit Seattle's homeless. Check out our photos! We're in the third row on the left hand side...numbers 107790-020-021 and 107790-020-022. In preparation for our run, we went to get pedicures and I got a manicure! I tried and LOVED OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a winner! So dark and pretty! 

After a wonderful time in Seattle, it was time to head to south to Portland and then on to Bingen/White Salmon, Washington, to see my sister, nephew and brother-in-law! 


Look who came to meet me at the train station! He LOVED seeing the massive train and waving bye to the departing passengers! 
His eyes are closed because this sweet boy is oh so happy to see his tia! 
We enjoyed several days together...complete with the little guy showing off his awesome jack-o-lantern booties and climbing gear. I spy a vanilla cupcake goldfish from his grandmother in the background...


Fun times playing in the bathroom by the tub!

Dutch Bros. Coffee is seriously the BEST coffee in the WORLD. So smooth, bold, and flavorful. It's also piping hot, so be sure to ask for ice cubes! I loved their Christmas cups! So festive!
While my sister and brother-in-law worked, I got to spend the day with my favorite little man in the whole wide world. From morning until night, we played and played and played some more. We enjoyed lots of walks in the crisp fall air. 

Look at that smile :-)

Lots of running...
And climbing...
And smiling...
And playing...
Soon it was time to dress up for Halloween and get ready for trick-or-treating! 
Super Van to the rescue!
Waiting patiently...
Why is my tia so furry?
Because it's Halloween!
After a trip back north to Seattle and lots of bonding with my sisters and nephew, it was time to head back east. I miss them all so so so much, but I can't wait to be reunited with them at Christmas. It's so much fun to think about all the exciting things we'll do in December! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment